Monday, April 28, 2008

Cause Why? Cause We Love Cousins!

We got to have a fun sleepover with cousins! Krissy and Ray just bought a home and are doing renovations before moving in. Since Ray has Mondays off from work - I thought we could have a cousin sleepover so he and Krissy could take full advantage of Monday to work on their house. We had so much fun from building forts in the living room to riding bikes to a picnic in the park and even finding a dead lizard! Unfortunately I haven't been able to find my camera for almost a week - until this afternoon when I said a heartfelt prayer and minutes later found it in our bedroom armoir - I NEVER put it there, alright I guess I did, but I have no idea why! You don't know how grateful I am to have found it, for prayer, and to not have to spend the $ to buy another one right now! YAY! Anyways, it was a fun time and the kids got to end the evening at Krissy and Ray's new home (very much under construction) and had a blast in their amazing backyard! Makenna even said, "This is my dream house! I wanna have a lot of sleepovers here!" I'm just sad I didn't whip out the camera for the work party taking place tonight - Grandpa hauling in wood flooring and ripping out old brick, Grandma sanding kitchen cabinets, Eric doing more brick demolition and wall construction, Peter in the attic and helping with how to do the wall construction, Ray doing uh let's just say a lot of everything, Krissy painting and keeping everything running smooth, kids running helter skelter! I can't wait to see the finished product, it's gonna be a great house - and wonderful home.







1 comments:

Krissy said...

They (we) are so lucky to have such nice cousins to play with. Thanks again, you helped make that day a full productive one. You described it well, I wish I would've gotten more pics of all the worker bees!