Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kate!

On Friday we got to see my good friend Kate - we've known eachother since middle school and it was so fun to get together and catch up! She and her fam were on a vactation at Eagle Crest so she invited the kids and I out to go swimin' at the splash park. It was great - and Kate is as great as ever. In fact she teaches 2nd grade - the grade that Makenna happens to be going into this year, and when she first saw Kate she said, "Oh Mommy, she looks sooo nice. I bet I would just love her if she were my teacher!"

The kids sure warmed up to Kate - she's so good with kids! They only spent a couple of hours with her and they already love her!
Makenna was the only one brave enough out of the 3 kids to actually run through the splash part of the park. It was pretty cool! There were 2 other pools too - a 3 footer and a 1 footer, so they all loved that of course!


So fun to see you Kate (and Kyle too)! Can't wait til our next vist!

2 comments:

Cally said...

Lonnie, hey this is Cally - I linked through the Rowes blog and hope that's okay! I love your blog and WHAT A CUTE FAMILY YOU HAVE! It's been way too long since we've seen you. Hope all is well!

The Webber's said...

Lonnie! I haven't seen you since we all lived in bellingham before you were married! That's been quite some time! 11 years and 3 states later, I came across your page! You have a beautiful family! How are you all doing?! Keep in touch!
~Bethany (your favorite 2nd cousin)