Monday, October 5, 2009

Trip to Texas!

I am blessed with an amazing family and an amazing Sister-in-law who decided we needed a girls weekend! She and Dane made it possible for Britt, Mom, and my self to fly to Texas for an amazing weekend. We went to Canton, this shop-til-you-drop acre upon acre flea market, out to fun restaurants, pedicures, a glorious mall, Hobby Lobby, walks in their neighborhood, kissing and smooching Emmy and Easton, lots of laughing, eating, and reminiscing. Plain and simple, it was a great time! Thank you so much Dane and Linds for the amazing hosts that you are and an unforgettable trip! Love you!

5 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! Sisters are irreplaceable, and the best friends one could ever have :)

Heather said...

Lon! Sounds like it was a quick and fun trip - but sad you were so close and I missed you. :) Love ya.

Lonnie said...

Heth - I can't believe it too! How close to Dallas are you? They live in a suburb of Dallas called Forney. I miss you - how are you wonderful lady?

Heather said...

I think Dallas is mid-way between where I am and Forney. Miss you too - I'm great. :)

Emily said...

Hey Lonnie,
Been to Canton myself! We take a girls weekend from Houston every other year. Always drop a bomb there. Fun to hear you were in the same neighborhood. Hope all is well! Love, Emily