Monday, August 30, 2010

First School Morning!

Can't believe we're already back at it for another year of school! Got up early . . . moments later Porter's footsteps down the hall . . . "it's the first day right Mom?" Yep - then he's on the couch and says, "Mom, the first day of school is just like Christmas!" So glad you feel that way buddy - waffles for you!
Charley's pretty excited too - I'm not sure if it's to eat waffles or if it's because she knows she gets Mommy to herself for much of the day!
My 4th Grader and my 1st Grader -
and yes I believe we call those "jeggings"


Back in Mr. Hewett's classroom - don't worry, she didn't get held back . . .
Mr. Hewett moved up! Yay! We love Mr. Hewett!

Heh, heh, heh, I think I'll color that banana blue
I feel like there were so many fun summer pics that didn't get blogged -
so we might have to do a summer flashback one of these days . . . ahhh,
always so sweet to remember those lazy lake days!



Aaaaarhg - me blasted shovel and pail will have to
come out again next year me hardy's!

1 comments:

Britt said...

Really sis I hate that we live too far apart! First day of school looks like a success! Love the skinny jean, kenna, what can I say fashion runs in the family!