Monday, November 1, 2010

The Branch Halloween Party

When Halloween falls on a Sunday - it seems like it's just an excuse to extend this sugar lovin' holiday for 3 days! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining (well maybe just a little). They sure did get lots of candy though and I'm already tired of saying, "Don't ask me for another piece of candy today!" Here are some pics from our Saturday night Halloween Party with the branch.The kids got to jump in a jumpy house, play fun halloween games, we had a chili feed, a cake walk (which Kenna won by the way!), and to top the night off - a trunk or treat!
One of our family's favorite people and favorite babysitters:Felicia!
They also had THE BEST trunk - you're so creative!

For this event Charley changed from being a pumpkin
to being a Snow Princess,
and she definitely fits the part these days.
Can you guess who this creeper is with his hand around my daughter's shoulder? Are we letting just anybody come to the Church parties these days? I think I need to take it up with the Activities Committee.
The one picture I did not get that I really regret: Grandma and Grandpa dressed up as pumpkins - you are just a couple of pumpkin heads, but that's why we love you! Thanks for a great party Debbie!

0 comments: