Monday, November 1, 2010

Sunday Funnies

Since this year Charley wanted to be a pumpkin, I let her get some orange face paint. For both the Friday and Saturday festivities we never did use the face paint. Sunday afternoon came along and we stumbled upon that fabulous face paint. Makenna thought it would be fun to do Charley's face makeup and I gave her the green light. About a half hour later they walked into the office and presented this masterpiece - it was all I could do to not fall off my chair laughing.
Soon after, our Home Teachers came over and we were all in fits and giggles as she strutted in, thinking she was the cat's meow. I don't think I could have made this face look as good as you did Makenna.
The best part is after the make up session was over, Makenna took Charley outside for a photo shoot - complete with about 20 different poses. When I popped open the camera to see these beauties, I felt like now Halloween was complete.
Little did we know that Charley would wake up the next morning with a bit of a rash from that orange oompla loompa face mask - ahhh, what we women won't go thru for the sake of beauty.
That Sunday afternoon didn't fully reach it's climax until Porter came out of the closet in this "crazy cat lady" get up - what you'll do when you can' t go trick or treating on Sunday!

1 comments:

kim said...

Makenna did a fabulous job! LOVE Porter's getup!