Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Girls Camp

I was so lucky to get to go to Girls Camp this year! So many thanks to Monica, Trish, and Debbie for helping out with the kids - you're awesome! Mel and I were asked to do the team building portion of camp which meant 4 hrs. a day of doing the same games over and over for each group! It was a lot of fun and we had a great time with our girls - but I think I had the best time sharing a tent with Mel and Jodi (I haven't laughed hard enough to wet my pants in a long time, thanks). Jodi was in charge of the hikes - but also helped us with the team building, so you know it was more fun with her involved! We did the hikes around Sahalie (sp?) Falls, which was BEEUUTEEFUL! Everyone loved it and the hike was great, especially since we stopped a lot for pics along the way. I didn't include even half of the pics I took during camp - so if you want the full camp experience you'll have to go to www.sistersyw.blogspot.com.

Me, Mandi and Jodi
Mel and Jodi - my happy shiny friends
Mandi, Morgan, Felicia, Me and some random girl
The famous hollow log everyone got to climb in for photo op
This was taken standing on a bridge that crosses the Mckenzie River
Our first day at the lake, aaahhh so nice

Me with Dianne by the falls
Can't wait for next year, but I can wait for the mosquitos, those were pretty bad!



0 comments: