Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Young Women's Fun

Being in Young Women's has kept me busy with lots of fun activities this year! We went rollerskating/blading at an indoor rink as a joint activity. It brought back fond memories of our Bellingham roller rink and all the good times I had in my younger years grasping on to the carpeted walls. Ahhh, those were the days.

Cheer - my 1st counselor - love her!


Haley and B-B-B-Bower!
My Secretary and Personal Progress Extrordinair!
(How do you even spell that?!)
Lover her too!

Cheyenne - so fun that she's in YW now!

Uncle Rico Rico Rico Rico!

All of the brave contestants - "sticky balls" we love you!

AND ... the Crawford family + Pres. Head and Eric! Debbie is my 2nd Counselor - yep, another woman I love! (Her girls are pretty great too:)!

0 comments: