Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Visit to Twin Falls!




So I got to finally meet Hatcher this last weekend! I'm SOOOO bummed though because I forgot my camera and didn't get one picture of Hatcher, or any of Britt's family, or her new house (which is so cute), ugh! But I wanted to post the most recent picture of Jaxyn and Hatcher anyway! He is doing SO GOOD and getting so much stronger, he's such a sweet happy guy, a pure angel. We got in really late Saturday night, but still visited a little and Sunday morning I was in heaven just being with my Sis and her fam - playing with her kids, giving Hatcher a bath, it was yummy. We got to go to their sacrament meeting and Britt and Randy spoke - it was amazing and emotional. Little Hatcher was on my lap and all he wanted to do was stand up and jump! He's quite the miracle. I can't wait until my next visit because this one was torturously too short! We loaded up the Subaru (it was the car we bought when we got married) and now we have our old family car back, or as Jaxyn liked to call it, "The Shaggin' Wagon!"

1 comments:

Cally said...

I'm so glad to see pictures of Brits kids, they are so cute & I'm glad their little boy is doing so well!